Canada's Leading Partner for Advanced Additive Manufacturing Solutions
Burloak Technologies has evolved from an engineering and virtual manufacturing company into Canada's leading manufacturer of highly engineered additive components. Located in Dundas, Ontario operating out of a 10,000 sqft facility, we are working with our customers to move additive manufacturing from a prototyping technology to a production technology.
To do this properly and professionally, Burloak has invested in the technologies and equipment to position ourselves to produce parts from start to finish. To truly industrialize additive technology, we offer the engineering on the front end, the building of parts by providing the additive, subtractive and finishing technologies, and have the metrology capabilities to prove that what we’ve made meets specifications. Along with additional quality certifications, building automation is our next focus to completely eliminate the possibility of a bad part.
Why should I partner with Burloak?
- Multiple in-house metal and plastic additive manufacturing systems
- Extensive in-house design, engineering and machining services
- Continually investing in leading technology
- Continually researching new capabilities
- Continually researching new materials
- Proven manufacturing expertise
- Process oriented with attention to quality at every step